Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes
1 red bell pepper
2 ears corn
1/2 Large yellow onion (1 medium)
4-5 small red potatoes
1 medium zucchini
1 pkg Butterball Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage
5 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon dried oregano
1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Seasoned salt & pepper
- Cut the top off of pepper and remove seeds. Thinly Slice
- Remove husk from corn and cut into 1 in ch disc. Coarsely chop onion
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces
- Coin the zucchini
- Coin the turkey sausage
- Preheat the grill to Medium
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and about 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt & pepper.
- Add seasoning mixture to the veggies & meat and toss well.
- Place 2 pieces of foil on top of eachother.
- Place a generous amount of mixture in center of foil and fold up 1st piece of foil and then the next piece to form a secure encasing.
- Grill covered over medium heat for 16-24 minutes untill veggies are crisp tender.
- Remove and top with fresh parsley if desired.